As a buyer what are the possible things you can do to get an ideal home of your own? You search for properties online, spend hours on travelling here and there looking out for that perfect comfort zone. To get a dream home there are few things which really matters.
1) Property Price- The first step before making any plans for buying a new home is to get an idea about the price of the property. Compare the price of the property in question with the ones surrounding it from various builders to know whether the builder as offered you genuine quotation. Make a list of budget on how much you are willing to spend on the desired property.
2) Land Record- Before buying you must be aware about the soil quality on which your house or flat is built. This is very crucial, as you must do a thorough research about the topography of land on which the house is constructed. Also the title deed must be checked and verified in detail.
3) Location- This is extremely important point while selling/buying a home or flat. A home near hospital, airport, market etc is some of the major things to look out for. Settle in a good neighborhood or in a good school district, and your home will be coveted. Another thing which most of the buyers aren’t sure is when real estate markets tend to rise and fall, no-one can take a great location from you.
4) Legal status of the property- This is important on so many levels. Make sure the developer has legal approvals and NOCs from Area development authorities, electricity boards, water supply and sewage boards and Municipal corporations.
5) Crime- It is a better idea to check the area for any latest crime figures. Most of the municipalities post about their police bottlers online these days.